Looking for an Investment Property Loan?
There are a few things to think about if you’re considering getting an investment property loan in Australia.
Investment Property Loans are Different
Investment property loans tend to have higher interest rates than home loans, so you’ll need to factor that into your calculations. You’ll also need to have a good deposit saved up; most lenders will require 20% of the property value as a deposit.
Investment properties can be a great way to build your wealth over time, but it’s important to do your research and understand the process before you take the plunge. That research should include talking to a financial advisor and getting a mortgage broker!
Mortgage Haven Specializes in Investment Property Mortgages & Loans
- Investment property loans can be a great way to secure funding for your investment property purchase. And working with a good mortgage broker will make the process much smoother – and eventually much cheaper!
- Here are just a few benefits of working with a mortgage broker on your investment property loan:
- Mortgage brokers have access to a wide variety of lenders, so they can shop around for the best rates on your investment property loan.
- We understand the ins and outs of investment property loans and can help you navigate the process from start to finish.
- Mortgage Haven are experienced in negotiating with lenders, so we can manage any issues during the loan approval process on your behalf. Not only saving you time but significant hassle too.
- We can also help you save time by taking care of all the paperwork and legwork involved in securing an investment property loan.
A good mortgage broker will be able to help you find the right investment property loan for your needs and also provide you with essential advice and guidance throughout the process.
Working with us is a great way to streamline the investment property loan process and get the best rates possible. If you’re borrowing money to buy an investment property, be sure to work with a reputable mortgage broker to get the most out of your loan.